Sirona Face Wash
- Tasmanian pepper fruit extracts an exotic ingredient from the forest of southeastern Australia and Tasmania, this helps in reducing redness, skin irritation and provides relief from the itchy feeling
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract super anti-ageing and anti-oxidant element
- Flaxseed extracts contain fatty acids that reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dullness
- Apricot seed powder contains linoleic acid which tones and firms the skin
- Mint oil diminishes acne, blackheads, rashes and redness of the skin
Sirona Natural Exfoliating Facewash – 125 ml
Sirona’s facewash is a one of a kind face cleaner having Apricot and Flaxseed extracts along with 5 magical herbs to reduce blemishes, fight acne and keep your skin healthy.
The herbal ingredients used are:
Tasmanian pepper fruit extracts: It is an exotic ingredient from the forest of southeastern Australia and Tasmania. These extracts help in reducing redness, skin irritation and provide a sense of relief from the itchy feeling.
Rhodiola Rosea root extract: It is blessed with super anti-ageing and anti-oxidant elements.
Flaxseed extracts: They contain fatty acids that reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dullness.
Apricot seed powder: It contains linoleic acid which tones and firms the skin.
Mint oil: It helps in diminishing acne, blackheads, rashes and redness of the skin.
How to use the Facewash
Step 1- Wet your face with water
Step 2- Apply the facewash on the wet skin
Step 3- Rub it gently in a circular motion
Step 4- Wash your face.
SIRONA’s Exfoliating facewash is a superfood for your skin with real exotic oils & has anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory & moisturising properties.
Also, it is useful for all skin types. This Facewash is especially of great use for the sensitive skin as it contains herbal ingredients to cleanse the skin naturally.