Sirona Applicator Tampons
₹345.00 – ₹689.00
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- PULL – Pull the inner tube till the bottom of the outer tube.
- PLACE – Place the round tip into your vaginal opening.
- PUSH – Push the inner tube using your index finger while holding the outer tube with your thumb & middle finger.
- REMOVE – Remove the plastic applicators & dispose of them.
Tampons are an easy alternative to pads which can be quite messy.
Applicator tampons, as the name suggests, come with an applicator. This is of great help to the beginners.
Sirona’s premium applicator tampons are made from natural absorbent fibres and are the best applicator tampons available in India.
The eight grooves along its length regulate its even expansion and thus enhancing the absorption and reliability. The rounded tip and the thin layer of special netting ensure its smoothness which allows simple and safe insertion of the tampon.
How To Use A Tampon:
Step 1: Firstly, wash your hands
Step 2: Insert the applicator tip into your vagina. Hold the applicator plunger and slide it all the way in until your fingers touch your body.
Step 3: Then, push the plunger all the way up. This will release the tampon. Pull out the applicator.
You can choose from 3 categories:
Normal Flow: If you have a normal menstrual flow
SuperPlus Heavy Flow: You can use it during the first two days of your menstrual cycle if u have a heavy flow.
Mix Pack: It contains 4 regular and 4 heavy flow tampons, thus, perfect for your menstrual cycle.
What Are The Advantages?
- Lets you swim
- Not as messy as sanitary napkins
- No fear of leakage
- Lets you sleep in any position you like
- No fear of getting lost as it has a string attached to it.
- Easy removal by pulling the hanging string
- You don’t have to remove it to pee. Simply hold the string to a side and you are ready to go.
Mix Pack (8 Pcs), Heavy Flow (16 Pcs), Normal Flow (16 Pcs)